Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Meiers, Cambrea


Everyone has things they want to do before a point in time in their life or before they die. Some may want to climb the tallest mountain or adopt a child before they get to old or die. I personally don’t have a complicated bucket list. There are just a few things I’d like to do before I get too old like get married, travel a little, have kids, and see my grandchildren before I die.

          I want to get married, because I want to share my life with someone. I don’t want to live alone and have no one to share things with besides my cat. I also don’t want people to look at me and think, “There goes the old lady with a bunch of cats.” If I get married, I also have a chance to have children!

          I would love to have kids, but, before I even think about having kids I want to travel overseas and visit different countries! I want to learn about their way of life! I really want to go shopping, buy different clothes, and eat different foods. If I had children I would not get to experience all the different cultures and see all the scenery. After I get back to the great United States of America then I will think about having kids.

          I believe that almost every girl is born with a motherly instinct to take care of children. I love taking care of children at church, family get-together’s, and babysitting children. Children are such a big part of my life already. I’d love to have some of my own.

          Being married and having kids of my own are already big accomplishments, and seeing my grandchildren before I die would just be icing on the cake. Hearing their laughter and seeing their smiling faces would probably keep me going, and I would stick around a lot longer.

          To sum up my bucket list, before I get too old or die I would like to get married, travel overseas, have beautiful children, and see my grandchildren. My bucket list is very simple, but it’s what I want most in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment