Monday, September 30, 2013

Humphries, Jessica


          I have a list of stuff that I want to do in my life. Some of it I might not get to do and others I will. This list is called a bucket list. My list is short and simple, but some of these things are not so simple. A few things on my bucket list are: go to Alaska, become a veterinarian, have a family, and own a turquoise Camaro.

            The first item on my bucket list is to go to Alaska. My fiancé lived up there for about three years; hearing him talk about how much fun it was and all the different stuff up there makes me want to go. I would like to stay up there for at least 2 or 3 years. The way my fiancé talks, I’ll never want to come back to Arkansas.

            Becoming a veterinarian and having a family are 2 more things on my bucket list. I want to be a vet so I can support my family and help all the animals in need. Having a family is on my list because, well, who doesn’t want a family? Yes, you already have a family but it is a great feeling to start one on your own.

            Last, I want to own a turquoise Camaro. Not an older model, a newer one. I have had many cars that I have dreamed of owning, but a Camaro would be the first on the list. I picked the color turquoise because everyone has the colors red, black, orange, or silver. You don’t always see turquoise, though.

            Those are just a few items that are on my bucket list. I chose to tell you all about those four is because they were just more important than the others, and they were much more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment